- 15% to 40% Off Militaria
- 30mm Stadden Napoleonic
- 54mm Stadden Imperial Germany
- 54mm Stadden Napoleonic Era
- 75mm,100mm & Larger
- George Grasse Collection
- George Grasse II - Napoleonics
- Georges Fouille Figurines
- Labayen Miniatures
- Lasset Miniatures
- Lucien Rousselot Armour
- Rose - Napoleonic Era Uniforms
- Signed Artist & Studio painted.
- St. Petersburg Collection
- Tradition&Other 54mm miniatures
RL12. Costumes Anglais, c.1820. We are adding a beautiful selection of mostly Georgian period cards published by Frederica Cards Ltd., of Bath, England. These images reflect the taste in satire, sporting events, natural science and artifacts that would have been in current use and familiar in England during the Napoleonic and Victorian era. Published on high quality gloss finish art stock and individually wrapped for protection, the cards (with matching envelope) are 7 1/4 x 5 1/4 inches, the interiors are blank allowing for a personalized message as needed.
Cards are $2.75 each or $25.00 for 10, plus shipping, and may be ordered in any combination. When ordering multiple titles, please quote the reference number (RL or FC) and the quantity of each card requested.
The Red Lancer © 2018